„Brandt“ Deutz 1946 Nr. 47395 Typ A6M517 „Köf II“
one time edition for Railway Museum Dieringhausen - no further models will be manufactured
On request of the railway modelling enthusiasts of the Stammtisch Untereschbach this version has been manufactured. Members
of the Stammtisch Untereschbach have had a great share regarding the restoration of the original locomotive.
The "Brand - Köf" is a true-Köf II war design. It has, in contrast to Köf II with a Voith fluid transmission. Locomotives of War design stand out for their closed cabs that were provided with narrow sliding side windows.
Other features are arranged on the stem battery boxes and already fully welded frame. The locomotive was built in 1946 by Brandt cookie and biscuit factory in Hagen hasp. Actually, the locomotive should be delivered to the German Reichsbahn with the number Kbf 5299 Jahe in 1944 the order was canceled, however, probably due to the course of the war. 2001 came the locomotive in the railway museum Dieringhausen.
pictures below by Dietmar Stäbler